There are 161 users in the forums

SB Halftime show

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • evil
  • Veteran
https://variety.com/2018/music/news/maroon-5-to-perform-at-super-bowl-halftime-1202947983/

Maroon 5.

Yuck.
"I'm at a payphone trying to call home......."
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I haven't watched a halftime show in years. We usually go outside and chuck the ball.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Another one I wont watch
Better have a half naked Beyonce or Demi Novato for a quick song otherwise I'll be on the toilet.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
u know that means Retarded B is gonna make an appearance.
  • Stud
I'd rather have diarrhea for 10 hours than to listen to that guys sh-tty voice. Hate Maroon 5.
[ Edited by Stud on Sep 19, 2018 at 1:39 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Better have a half naked Beyonce or Demi Novato for a quick song otherwise I'll be on the toilet.

Demi lovato

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!
people need to start realizing that their target audience with the SB half time isn't middle aged men. we are going to watch the SB no matter, it doesn't matter who the half time performer is.

their goal is to get women to tune is as well, or people who just don't watch football. there's still a lot of advertising money to be made during half time.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!
This. I seent them in concert with the wife.

She held her own purse though.
Maroon 5 are still a thing? what are they going to do, cry for 20 minutes?
I have no idea who they are. But that's not surprising as I had no idea who Bruno mars was a few years ago either.

Hopefully it's a good game and Jimmy G signs their guitars afterwards to console them for playing in front of an empty crowd after dropping 49 points on the opposing team before half.
Share 49ersWebzone