LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 2018 NBA Off-Season Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Congrats to Warriors for another chip. They've set the bar. Other teams have to get there. It starts now. Should be a wild and crazy offseason.
  • Jiks
Rubio
Mitchell
Durant
James
Gobert
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Warriors will be better next year. Young talent ready to take the next step.

Damian Jones
Jordan Bell
Pat McCaw

Hopefully they can re-sign Kevon Looney.

Dump Zaza, West, and Swaggy P. Sign some key vets and bewm.
[ Edited by Garce on Jun 8, 2018 at 8:30 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Thank god that crap is over
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
^^^ this.

Get Kawhi too. Simmons and Embiid not completely ready for championship run yet.
If LeBron wants his best shot at winning another title then Houston, Utah or San Antonio are the most logical destinations. Philly is stacked but still too early in "The Process."

If Houston could get James and still keep Capela then they would be looking absolutely filthy for next season.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If LeBron wants his best shot at winning another title then Houston, Utah or San Antonio are the most logical destinations. Philly is stacked but still too early in "The Process."

If Houston could get James and still keep Capela then they would be looking absolutely filthy for next season.

Philly is too early but you say Utah. Come on broooo
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I would love to see him on the Spurs with Kawhi and Pop but I can't see him going there. I have a feeling his family is a bigger priority than people think and it's either LA (with Chris Paul or Paul George) or Cleveland. But I hope I'm wrong

Originally posted by 4ML:
^^^ this.

Get Kawhi too. Simmons and Embiid not completely ready for championship run yet.

Man that would be so glorious. Has less than 1% chance of happening though. Would have to trade Dario,Covington, Fultz, Dump Bayless salary, draft picks. Would basically be Simmons,Embiid, Bron, Kawhi and a bunch of YMCA players
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Philly is too early but you say Utah. Come on broooo

Really its Donovan Mitchell that you're talking about with Utah. Rubio, Gobert, Favors, Crowder, all those guys have been around for 5 or 6 seasons at least. I think with LeBron they'd be a pretty scary team, especially considering what a defensive eraser Gobert has become but ultimately Houston to me gives him the best chance of winning the NBA Finals.

If the Rockets were to add LeBron and hold on to Capela, I could see a potential Houston/Boston NBA Finals next year with Harden and LeBron squaring up against Kyrie and Co.
I think we'd see LeBron in a Browns uni before we'd see him play for the Jazz. If he could look past Utah yeah that would be a great team to go to but yeah it's still Utah.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by 4ML:
^^^ this.

Man that would be so glorious. Has less than 1% chance of happening though. Would have to trade Dario,Covington, Fultz, Dump Bayless salary, draft picks. Would basically be Simmons,Embiid, Bron, Kawhi and a bunch of YMCA players

I don't think it'll take that much. But, you don't trade for him till he asks for a trade or at the deadline when/if it's certain he's not re-signing with Spurs. Spurs will have to take the best deal on table and no one will make a huge offer.
Share 49ersWebzone